Effective Date: October 21, 2015
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
- We use analytics service providers to better understand usage patterns on the menufy.com website. These providers collect information on our behalf using cookies and similar technologies. We use these service providers to better understand how people use our services and so that we can improve the design and usability of our products.
- We do not engage in tracking PII (Personally Identifiable Information) outside of our service and website.
- Third parties do not collect PII and individual consumers’ online activities over time and across different websites when a consumer uses Menufy.
- We do not take any action when a browser sends us a DNT (do not track) signal.
- By providing their email address, customers may opt-in to receive email notifications from third parties when new promotions are available.
- You can submit a request to review or update your PII by sending an email, requesting a copy of your PII or making changes to your PII, to email@example.com, or in writing to Menufy.com LLC, 6900 College Blvd Suite 500, Overland Park, KS 66211
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To notify opted-in customers of new promotions from third parties when available.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.