Happy new year to our staff, client restaurants and vendors! Thank you all for making 2011 a success.
Outstanding year in between signing on interesting restaurants across the country, diversifying our client base, and growing both our staff and our software. We want to take this opportunity to recap major 2011 developments and to announce exciting plans for 2012.
As part of our 2011 growth objectives, we were thrilled to recruit highly talented pros into our core team:
- Meseret and Aleksandr, who are both mastered in computer science and come with a strong track record in high-level software development.
- Daniel, who has an impressive award-winning portfolio in multi-platform interactive design and development.
- Redesigned menu and shopping cart interfaces to enhance user experience. Many thanks to our client restaurants and to our users for the valuable feedback!
- Redesigned restaurant management portal to facilitate order tracking and handling.
- Developed mobile-optimized interface for smartphones and tablets to enable ordering on the go with a seamless experience from desktop to mobile.
- Added server capacity to increase bandwidth and pageload speed to improve user experience.
- Free door stickers with QRcode deployed to all client restaurants to advertise their online ordering website.
New Restaurant-Side Features
- Variable delivery fees by geo-coded distance from restaurant and free delivery option for orders above a specific amount.
- Smartphone notification and detailed customer order by text message.
- International characters support for foreign cuisine menus posted in native characters.
New Restaurant Customer-Side Features
- Facebook "Like" widget insertion.
- Google+ widget insertion.
- Post-order customer feedback form.
- Console 2.0 software development.
- Integration into Facebook to enhance restaurant visibility in social media.
- iPhone and Android mobile apps.
- Enhanced restaurant online sales reporting.
- Option for users to save their credit cards and account credentials to speed up and encourage repeat business.
- Coupon options to integrate existing offline restaurant promotions.
To our existing clients: as always, feel free to get in touch with your Account Executive for customization requests, wishlist features, or feedback.